Outline of the Event
October 10, 2022 – October 14, 2022
Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai World Trade Center
GITEX GLOBAL unifies the world’s most influential ecosystems advancing business, economy, society, and culture through the sheer power of innovation.
The undisputed tech event for the last 41 years, GITEX GLOBAL features every major technology player, trend and vertical, and it covers sectors including smart cities, cybersecurity, the data economy, mobility, healthcare, smart business solutions and telecom & connectivity.
The world’s largest, most inclusive tech & startup event unveils new worlds of promise – from the transcendent power of 6G to the vast virtual business ecosystems of the metaverse – among many tech-powered revolutions and future-forward thinking. Step in. An unimaginable new digital universe awaits.
GITEX GLOBAL is set to rock the tech world with the year's biggest and most mind-blowing showcase of enterprise solutions. International leaders, innovators, and policy-makers discuss and debate new ideas from the mission-critical cloud, IoT, and cyber tech to breakthroughs in AI, the metaverse, quantum computing, programming, and sustainability.
Hitachi Energy, participated in GITEX GLOBAL under telecom and connectivity section, and showcased energy infrastructure digitalization solutions, energy system automation solutions, and cybersecurity & service offering.
Hitachi Group Companies
Hitachi ActivitiesHitachi Energy was a solid contributor to the event through the following activities:
Hitachi Energy had a booth of 18 sqm size, and showcased its solutions as follows:
- Best in-class asset and work management portfolio of software solutions: Hitachi Energy’s asset performance management solution leverages machine learning, AI, and advanced data analytics and is deployed on hybrid cloud and on-prem platforms.
- Mission-critical communications systems: Hitachi Energy develops a full range of optimized systems, products and services for communications network management, automation, control and protection, using state-of-the-art technology in broadband communication utilizing both private and public networks.
- End-to-end cybersecurity solutions: Hitachi Energy has developed a range of products, solutions and services to help operate and safeguard your digitalized infrastructure with compliance with international cybersecurity standards.
Hitachi Products & Solutions:Hitachi Energy. was a solid contributor to the event through the following products and solutions:
The asset & work management software portfolio enables asset-intensive industries to be more adaptive, collaborative, insightful, and predictive. We’ve combined more than 130 years of engineering know-how in the power and industrial sectors with Hitachi’s leading Lumada digital ecosystem, as well as the domain and services expertise of Hitachi Vantara to guide customers in using technology to transform their business. Lumada features technologies such as machine learning, AI, advanced data analytics, hybrid cloud management and cybersecurity. Our asset & work management offering directly addresses the evolving needs of a broad customer base and drives improved business efficiencies and bottom-line results.Find More
Safety, reliability, real-time response — customers in essential industries like power generation,
power T&D, mining, oil & gas, transportation, and public infrastructure rely on
their communications networks to keep their operations running smoothly.
Hitachi Energy has over 100 years of electrical engineering expertise, which has enabled us to develop a full range of optimized systems, products and services for communications network management, automation, control and protection, using state-of-the-art technology in broadband communication utilizing both private and public networks.
As asset-intensive industries digitalize, they become more vulnerable to disruption.
Moving into the digital era with confidence requires automated, evolving and resilient
cybersecurity solutions from a partner with strong industry-specific expertise.
Solutions need to be designed to meet the most rigorous international standards and
all products and systems need to continuously update to guard against new and imminent threats.
Hitachi Energy offerings: substation automation, protection & control, enterprise software, FACTS, HVDC, and industrial security center.
Hitachi Energy takes cyber and information security seriously to protect ourselves as well as the offerings to our customers.
Hitachi Energy takes cyber security seriously for the security of our products, systems, and services, as well as our customer’s and Hitachi Energy data.
- Enabling expedient and efficient decisions for a safer and sustainable energy future.
- Incorporating digital tools to enable precise data-driven decision-making while increasing the security of your network.