Manucacturing and Sevicing of Diagnostic Imaging System
|Company Name||Hitachi Medical Systems Middle East S.A.E.|
|Address||11 Sphinx Square, 10th Floor, Mohandeseen, Cairo, Egypt|
|Tel||+20 (2) 3303 7165|
|Fax||+20 (2) 3303 7614|
Our Middle East Liaison Office is based in Cairo Egypt, and focuses on providing with Diagnostic Imaging System such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging System (MRI), Computed Tomography System (CT), X-ray system, Ultrasound System (US), and so on. By offering sophisticated imaging systems, we have been contributing to the improvements in healthcare in Middle East area.
As the liaison office of Middle East and Africa area, we are covering the following countries:
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq, Kenya, Nigeria, Libya, Djibouti and Ethiopia
Magnetic Resonance Imaging System (MRI)
- Hitachi is one of the world-class MRI manufacturers with more than 5,900 installed systems from Permanent MRI to Superconductive MRI.
- As a leading company of Open MRI system, Hitachi has been contributing to the improvement of examination environment with its Patient-friendly design and proven technologies. Our premium 1.5T MRI system, Echelon has inherited those concepts. Hitachi promise to provide you with abundance of features, such as high quality, reliability and exceptional customer support, and patient throughput.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging System (MRI)
Computed Tomography System (CT)
- Hitachi's CT system has been recognized as very reliable and sophisticated system with the wealth of expertise and experience.
- Proven technologies to achieve low dosages, excellent diagnostic imaging quality and uncompromised patient safety are well reflected to all of the system in Hitachi's CT lineup.
- Computed Tomography System (CT)
Ultrasound Scanner (US)
Hitachi is one of the top ultrasound manufactures in the world.
By the combination of HI VISION series models and Prosound series models, wide range of market segments and various applications are covered.
Hitachi promises to meet the requirements in clinical scenes with high basic performance and state of the art functions like Real-time Tissue Elastography.
- Ultrasound Scanner (US)
Addressing a Critical Need for Medical Imaging in Egypt
The Dar El Ashaa Radiology and Imaging Center is managed by the staff of the University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine. It had to meet a growing demand in Egypt for MRI images with a limited budget. Hitachi Medical Systems became a trusted partner, providing equipment with an innovative "open" design along with training and maintenance - all while keeping costs within control.