Hitachi Social Innovation Forum took place on the 10th of February 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Riyadh.
Alongside the Forum supported by MEED, the event consisted of an exhibition and seminar at which we showed some of our advanced technologies and equipment in a number of specialised fields including water treatment, healthcare, mobility, energy, IT solutions, industrial solutions and home and life. We also presented technologies that are cutting-edge and leading the Social Innovation revolution.
Details for the Event
|Date||10th of February 2014|
|Time||8:30am - 15:00pm|
InterContinental Hotel, Riyadh, Riyadh
11481, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Venue : Foyer Area, Gate 6
- Time : 8:30am - 15:00pm
- Contents : Showcasing our advancements in the fields of "Water Treatment", "Healthcare", "Mobility", "Energy", "IT Solutions", "Industrial Solutions", "Equipment and Materials", "Home & Life".
- Venue : Buraidah Hall, Gate 6
- Time : 9:00am - 9:30am
Guest of Honor :
- H.E. Dr. Tawfiq bin Fawzan Al-Rabiah
- Minister of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- H.E. Mr. Jiro Kodera
- Ambassador of Japan to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Masahide Tanigaki
- Representative Executive Officer, Senior Vice President and Executive Officer, Hitachi, Ltd.
Venue : Buraidah Hall, Gate 6
|9:45 - 10:05||
Mr. Ayman Yousef
- Senior Energy Engineer, Saudi Aramco
|10:05 - 10:25||
Mr. Jack Soma
- Senior Vice President & General Manager, Global Business Operation Division, Hitachi-GE Nuclear Energy, Ltd.
|10:25 - 10:40||Break|
|10:40 - 11:00||
Mr. Jonathan Bishop
- Water & Wastewater Process Manager, Mott MacDonald
|11:00 - 11:20||
Mr. Andrew Barr
- Senior Vice President, Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd.
|11:20 - 11:40||
Mr. Eng. Ayed Al Qahtani
- Programme Director, Construction & Preparation of New Medical Centres, King Fahd Medical City, Ministry of Health
|13:30 - 15:00||A networking lunch|